Want to feel better? We've got you covered.
Roanoke Clinics is proud to offer:
- Same-day appointments often available if you call before noon*
- Care within 15 minutes of your scheduled appointment**
- A friendly and compassionate staff
- Our office in Plymouth is open Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm.
We provide preventive health care and general medical treatment for patients of all ages. So whether you need a flu shot, care for a sore throat, or ongoing support managing a chronic condition such as asthma or diabetes, we're here to help you.
Our services include:
- Preventive care/wellness check-ups
- Pediatric care for children age 6 months and up
- Immunizations, including travel-required, flu and pneumonia
- PPD screenings
- Treatment for physical illnesses, minor injuries, muscle/joint pain, and behavioral health concerns
- Management of chronic health conditions such as diabetes, asthma, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, thyroid disorders, congestive heart failure
- Minor procedures such as skin biopsies, joint injections, cryotherapy for warts/lesions
- Sports, employment, school and insurance physicals
- Department of Transportation (DOT) exams
- Dermatology and skin care
- Stitches and suturing for cuts
- Skin tag removal
- Incision and drainage
- Foreign body removal
- Workers Compensation exams/treatment
- Medicare annual wellness visits
- Coordination of care with specialists
* Please call before noon. Most calls will result in a same-day appointment.
**With rare exceptions for emergencies or for patients needing extra attention